5 Stages of Fangirl: Troye Sivan

4:37 PM
Hi beautiful people!
Lilly Singh's new video inspires me to write this article because she (and Grace) describe  my life perfectly!!


Recently I'm sooo crazy about Troye Sivan! I'm dedicating this post to my baby T. Here are the stages of fangirl according to Professor Lilly.

1. Discovery
There was one night when Salim came into my place to discuss our thesis and we would steal a little bit of our time (a little?! No don't trust me.) to watch YouTube and fangirl'd then he said "Do you like 5 Seconds of Summer? There's this South African/Australian boy, Troye Sivan, who covered a 5sos song." I was like "Who?" Then he showed me the video of this boy covering 5sos' Heartbreak Girl. I was "Um.. He's okay, yeah. I will check out his other videos." then moved onto other YouTubers videos. Salim kept asking me "have you watched Troye's other videos?" and my answers were "I forgot!" "Maybe later." then completely forgot about this boy. Probably a month later, I was watching 5sos videos on YouTube and Troye's cover of Heartbreak Girl came up. I watched it, started digging him and I ended up obsessing over this boy!


2. Obsession
Gurl! I became SO OBSESSED! Salim was like "I told you!" There were nights where Salim and I would drive around Cikarang and played Troye's version of Heartbreak Girl on repeat. I would watch some of his videos several times. I would post everything about him on facebook. My phone were full of his pictures. He became my baby. My baby T!!!

3. Fandom
Yes, guys, it's happening!!! I started to follow some fan account on twitter. I get excited every time I open tumblr and his eyes are everywhere on my homepage! HIS EYES!!!
4. Defence
Now, this! I get offended every time someone mocks him. "Ew, he's gay!" "He's too skinny!" GURL! I feel like my baby needs my protection! You talk shit about my baby? I will destroy you! No, I won't do it, though. I'm acting cool. But inside, "BUUUUUUUUUURN!"

5. Turmoil
I found Dundhee who's also a T-bitch! *is that a term?* Whoa my obsession gets worse! We talk about baby T alllllll day! Now what I do every morning is checking out Troye's twitter and snapchat and instagram. Boy I really want him to notice me! It's getting even worse now that Troye has just released a new EP!!! Sorry, don't touch me. I'm getting too emotional here! Geez! I need to meet Troye Sivan realllly soon!


And this is me, every time I watch the video.

1 comment:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.