Can't Save Myself From AS IT IS /\\\

11:13 PM
Beautiful People!
Have you heard about As It Is, a British band who was recently signed by Fearless Records? They're one of my most favorite bands lately. Just because. I first found this band through their vocalist, Patty Walters. He's friends with Emma Blackery and Luke Cutforth, my favorite YouTubers. However, I didn't really notice him, until The Vamps released a YouTubers version of Oh Cecelia (You're Breaking My Heart).


I thought "damn! This dude can sing!" I started digging his YouTube channel and absolutely fell in love with his covers.


I later found out that he's in a band called As It Is. Can't Save Myself was flipping dope! I couldn't get enough of this band. And! They're all funny. Who doesn't like funny people? They do great things together, but they also do stupid things together! Gosh I love these boys! When they were signed to Fearless Records, damn I couldn't be prouder! I felt like a proud momma. Don't get me started about when Patty presented an award on APMAs 2015. My sweet little heart! There were plenty of fans telling their stories about meeting As It Is during Warped Tour and how nice they were. I'm so happy for them! There was also a post from Ben saying when he was younger, one of his friends said he wasn't supposed to come to Reading Festival because he wasn't cool enough. He was also kicked out of his old band because he was not good enough. Meh. Who's laughing now?! Success is indeed the best revenge and that inspires me to this day. 

Shoutout to the maker!
When they released their first album, I felt like the happiest girl alive! I wrote an article about them for CreativeDisc.com straight away. As It Is is like the fusion of some of my favorite bands: All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, New Found Glory, etc.


When dad was in hospital and I stayed with him for like 2 months, As It Is and Set It Off were two bands whose songs I played the most to soothe my soul and I thank them for that. I wish I could tell them about that and thank them properly for helping me going through the hard times. I wish to meet them and see them live one day! I believe they'll come and play in Indonesia. One day, my friend, one day.

Dear Patty, Andy, Ben, Ali and Foley, thank you so much for everything. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. Cheers!

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.