All About You

9:20 PM
“Surprise!!!!!” My Brother, Tom, is standing in front of my room.
“Tom!!!!!!” I shout and get up from my bed, hugging him. I didn’t know he will be back home today.
“I bring something for you!” Tom hides something in his hand, behind his back. Ah.. My brother is very kind to me..
“What?”
“Guess what?” Tom still keep it as a secret.
“Whaaaattttt???” I am curious.
“This is for you, my beloved ‘lil sister!”
“Whoooaaa!!! Thank you very much big bro!! I really love it!!
Tom gives me something that I wanted so much. “X” Perfume limited edition by Westlife.

My name is Nicole. Nicole Fletcher. My brother, Tom Fletcher is a member of a well-known band, McFly. Now he’s so busy for having tour with McFly. Although he’s famous, Tom never want me living under his famous shadow. He just wants me to be my own self. Even better than him. Tom loves me so much. Beside fancy my brother’s band, I also fancy Westlife, a famous boyband from Ireland. I fancy Mark Feehily so much. Now Tom has a fiancé named Vana. She’s a very nice girl because she doesn’t just love my brother, but also me and my family. They had a really unpredictable beautiful love story. I’m always dreaming I will have a love story as beautiful as my brother’s love story one day…

********

To kept close with fans, Tom made an account in a microblogging site, Twitter. Since he was active in twitter, he always told his fans about his activities. So many girl fans sent him messages by twitter. Tom seldom replied the messages from his fans. Not because he was cocky or snob, but he had millions messages!!

But one day, Tom read a message from a girl that her account named @vanafly. Tom didn’t have any idea why he felt different when he read her message. Tom felt that girl is not an ordinary fan. I don’t know what made my brother felt like that. That girl had always sent message to Tom, but Tom had never replied. Without gave up, Vana still sent him messages for Tom until finally Tom replied her message..
Vanafly @tommcfly hi Tom!! How are you? Ah.. always love to see ur updates. Take care!
This was a message from Vana that I don’t know why, made Tom felt different. Although it was just an ordinary message, but Tom had a willing to replied this message.
Tommcfly @vanafly hi!! I’m good. Just a bit busy for the new album with the lads.

Since that, They always sent messages each other and recognize each other. So many fans were jealous because Tom only replied Vana’s message. Vana understood that many fans were jealous about her. Because of that She asked Tom to replied the messages from the other fans. Since then Tom liked Vana because she was not a selfish girl.
One day, Tom asked Vana’s phone number.
“Vana, can I have your phone number?” Tom sent a direct message to Vana.
“Of Course! 085xxxxxxxx” Vana gave her number to Tom.
Since then they always texted and phoned each other. Tom asked Vana not to gave his number to anyone. Vana promised that she wouldn’t.
Ahh.. The lucky Vana.. she had been a fan before. But at this time she was a close friend of Tom, her idol!!

***

Day after day, Tom and Vana became closer. No one of Vana’s friends knew that she was close with Tom. But, Tom’s friends in McFly knew about that.
“Ah.. Tom, u’re crazy!! How can u be close to her?” Danny felt confused because it was not usual for Tom to be close to his fan.
“I’m not, Dan!! She’s fun!! She’s not an ordinary fan! She’s a special fan!!” Tom smiled.
“Have u ever met her?” Harry asked.
“I Havent. But I will!”
“When?”
“I’ll let u know one day”
“Do you like her?” Dougie asked.
“Honestly, ehmm.. Yes!” Tom said.
Dougie, Harry dan Danny was shocked to hear Tom’s statement. Danny who was shocked was messing up Tom’s hair.
“Tom!!! U’re crazzzzyyyy!!!!” Danny shouted.
“Hahahaha.. Danny I’m not crazy!” Tom tried to free his head from Danny’s hands.
“Tell me u’re crazy!!!”
“I’m not!!! Hahahaha.. I like her!!! I like a fan!! It’s wonderful, isn’t it?”
“Ah.. still cant believe..” Harry still couldn’t believe.

***

Tonight Tom phoned Vana.
“Vana.. I wanna ask you something. Can i?”
“Haha.. Just ask Tom!!”
“Vana, I’ll have a concert in London next week. Would you come to see my band’s performance?” Tom asked Vana to come to McFly’s concert.
“wow!! Cool! Tom McFly, a famous musician in UK whom many girls adore is inviting me to his show! Haha”
“Ah.. Vana, I’m serious! Please come..”
“Well, I will come. I’m a fan, remember?”
“Auwww!!! Vana! Thanks very much! I cant wait any longer for the concert! Put your best dress on!”
“I will! Haha. It will be fun! Last year I came to McFly concert, just as a fan who adore McFly so much. But now, I willl come to McFly concert as a Tom Fletcher’s friend.” Vana.
“Lucky you! Haha”

Tom really couldn’t wait for that concert. There was something that Tom would do. Vana couldn’t wait for that concert too. Now she would come as a friend of Tom Fletcher, that she fancied so much.

***

Today is the day of concert that Tom and Vana couldn’t wait. They were sure this concert would be unforgetable.
Before came to the stage, Tom told his plan to Danny, Harry and Dougie. Tom asked them to help him.

Vana came to the concert with her bestfriend, Hilary, who was also a fan of McFly. When they came, the situation was so crowded. Full of screaming. Vana and Hilary took a seat that had been reserved for them as an invited guest.
Not long after they sat on the reserved seat, the lights around them were off. Just the stage’s lights that were on. The intro of “You’ve got a friend” began. The audiences were so hysteric!!
The spotlights were directed to the McFly’s members.
“When you’re down, and troubled..
And you need a helping hand..
And nothing.. oh nothing.. is going right..”
Tom began to sang that song and looked to the special seat, he was looking for Vana.
Vana was amazed to see McFly’s stage permormance. Along the concert, she didn’t stop screaming and sang. She even forgot that she was an invited guest.
In the middle of concert, after McFly sang 10 songs, McFly’s members started to do interaction with the audiences.
“Hiya London!!! Do you enjoy the show??????????” Danny shouted to all the audiences.
“Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” All the audiences were like choord. They agreed that they enjoyed the show.
“Before we continue, our Bestfriend, Tom, will say something.” All the audiences, most of girls screamed hysterically. Danny let Tom to spoke.
“Good Evening Londooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tom shouted and stopped a while, listened to the hysteria of the audiences.
“I’m Hoping you enjoy our show tonight. For me, this concert is the best concert ever!! It’ll be a very memorable concert for me! U wanna know why?????” Tom directed his microphone to the audiences and enjoyed the hysteria once again.
“Well, there’s a girl who stole my heart n wont give it back…” Tom stopped for a while, tried to control his heartbeat.
“Whoooooo……” the audiences were screaming. Most of them were jealous about what Tom had just said.
“Yes, I know I look stupid, but yeah, I do really like her!! VANA FISCHER, please come to the stage..” All the audiences questioned and wanted to know who’s the girl named Vana.
“Let’s say her name out loud!!! Vana.. Vana.. Vana..” Danny asked the audiences to say her name out loud. Then the audiences followed Danny to say Vana’s name.
Vana never thought that it would be happened. She was so shocked and she was just silent and amazed to see Tom that was on the stage. Suddenly she woke up from her shock and realized it was real when Hilary hit her shoulder. It was like a dream! Same as Vana and the other audiences, Hilary was shocked too.
Then Vana stood up and looked to Hilary. Hilary smiled and followed the other audiences to say Vana’s name out loud. “Vana.. Vana.. Vana..”. With her shaking body, Vana walked to the stage. Dougie and Danny walked to Vana and helped her to get on the stage.

Vana was still in silence when she was on the stage. She had never expected that Tom.. Ahh.. She couldn’t thing any further..
“Vana.. I’m so glad to meet you tonight. I’m lucky I know you. you’re like the sun shine for me. You light up my days.” Tom smiled and held Vana’s hand.
“Tom…” Vana Couldn’t say anything.
“Vana, would you be my girl?” Tom was down on his knees and asked Vana to be his girlfriend.
“Tom…” Vana pulled Tom to stand up.
“Vana…”
“Tom, yes, I wanna be yours. I wanna be the sun of your day. I wanna be the moon of your night. Tom, I Love You.. so much!” Vana told about her feeling too, followed by hysteria from all the audiences.
Tom couldn’t say anything. He was so speechless. He held Vana and hugged her on his chest.

“It’s all about you..
It’s all about you baby…”

Danny began to sing “All About You” which was dedicated to the new happy couple. Since that, Tom and Vana became a couple who loved each other.

********

This was my brother’s story. For me, it’s the most beautiful story ever. More beautiful than the stupid love story of Romeo and Juliet..
My dream is still the same, I want to have a love story like Tom and Vana. Now, I’m putting my fingers on my laptop keyboard to send a message for Mark Feehily. I’m ready to start a love story like my brother had…

1 comment:

  1. waduh,,mw tu jdi ce ny tom,,,, hwaghhh,,, I love thomas michael fletcher,,
    when I meet him?? I wanna tom,,, aha <3

    :) i like your story,,,

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.