Welcome 2012!

9:12 PM
2012 is coming!!! 2011 was the best year in my life so far. now it's time for me to write such.. well, people say it is caleidoscope *how to spell it, again?*
the amazing stories started from February.

February: it was the first time I was being catch by a police. well, it was because I didn't wear helmet while riding a motorcycle with my friend. his license card was taken by the police. it was a bad experience, yet memorable to me because it was the first time! HAHA

March: Happy 19th birthday, me! on my birthday, I had to present something with my group in front of the class about social justice. my friends congrats me because I got a presentation as a 'birthday present'. in the end of the presentation, my group mate, Zay, asked the audience to all stand up to sing a song. my class were used to sing a song composed by my lecturer, so I thought it was normal and we were gonna sing that song. so I asked the audience to stand up and started to sing. I was "geeet up you hi-" i stopped, realizing that people were singing different song. oh! they sang "happy birthday to youuuu" I stood there with a stupid face. surprised! :p
in the end of March, I felt like it was ti climax of my life. McFly announced that they would do a gig in Indonesia (Surabaya). I screamed out loud and just couldn't hold my tears. the happiest moment of my life! I planned everything! I planned to book a ticket to Surabaya. but then, it was announced that McFly would do 2 gigs in Indonesia. Jakarta and Surabaya.

April: on the beginning of April, I had a meeting with the promoter (@TrilogyLive). I sat in a meeting room with Pak Willy, Pak Dewan, Deva, and Daniya. full of excitement! we discussed about the upcoming gig. April 21st was the happiest moment! I met McFly for the first time (you can read my stories in this blog). April 22nd McFly appeared on an Indonesian tv show, DAHSYAT. April 23th, McFly's gig in Surabaya. and April 24th, McFly's gig in Jakarta. after the concert, I talked on the phone to Tom Fletcher, my favorite! :)

Mei: the first time I fell in love with Metro. they were McFly's opening act in Jakarta.

June: June 18th, I met Metro for the 2nd time (first time as a fan). you can also read my story in my previous blog posts. I came to their gig in Senayan. they were so nice! we are friends until now.

July: Indonesian Youth Conference at the same day as David Archuleta's. Monde, Echie and I left the conference earlier and headed to Lapangan D Senayan to watch the gig. it was the longest gig I've ever had! I was standing for 6 hours!! Archie was adorable! and sweet! Salim was supposed to come, but he cancelled for some reasons.
the next week, July 23th, the gig I'd been waiting for. Java Rockin' Land!!! Good Charlotte was my main reason. well, OUR reason. me and Bayu. we went there together, and the gig was fuuuun! oh! on the same day, I got my Westlife ticket!

August: it was the down side of the year. I received a news that my international best friend, Martyn James Grayson, passed away. I cried for 3 days. I couldn't listen to Panic at the Disco's New Perspective cause it brought me to tears. He gave me that song when I had a terrible day. It just broke my hard.

September: bad! I didn't take a nice chance! it was the day when Big Wave Festival was held. the line ups were Panic at the Disco, Yellow Card, and Bad Religion. I had a class until 6pm. when I left the class, I saw the announcement monitor in my campus that all President University students were invited to the Festival. we only had to mention a 'password' then we could enter the festival, FREE! and I was late! Monde and I were gutted :/

October: one of the happiest moment in my life!! What I had been dreaming!! I finally attend Westlife concert! I didn't meet them face to face, but I was very gracious!! My dream came true! I finally can see Westlife directly!

November: this month is sad. for all Westlifers. We received a news the Westlife will split up after the Greatest Hits tour in 2012. My world came tumbling down. Well, you could read my previous blogpost.

that was all my memorable experiences of 2011. hope that 2012 is better than 2011.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.