The Wanted in Jakarta (pt. 1)

2:00 PM
Tom and Seev were looking at my camera, OMG!
 Kakak Welly told me that I was going to see The Wanted just several days before the show, and I was blooming happy cause I was saving my money, but still couldn't afford to buy the ticket! I said I was okay with not attending Java Soulnation 2012, and The Wanted show was a perfect replacement. Blooming perfect! I am a huge fan of The Wanted, even though I'm not calling myself as a TWFanmily. I'm most comfortable naming myself Galaxy Defender :')
It hit me when Welly said there would be no press conference. I kept ensuring myself to come to their hotel to meet them. At least to meet Nathan Sykes.
3 days before the show, I was told that there would be an interview! OMG!
I kept screaming and telling my friends about this, kept telling myself that God had a better plan for me. I kept imagining to do this, to do that, to say this, to say that when I meet Nathan.

D-Day
I arrived at the hotel early and met some TWFanmily. They knew I was from Creative Disc cause I was wearing CD shirt. They asked me where the room was, but I didn't tell them cause I wasn't allowed to. I'm terribly sorry :'( My twitter was spammed, full of fans who asked where The Wanted were. Again, I was sorry cause I wasn't allowed to tell, not because I wanted to! I just hoped that they would meet their idols, cause I knew how they felt. I hoped they knew the hotel, but not from me. I was once in their shoes, so I deeply understood them!
Me, Rendy, and The Fauzi waited for The Wanted, and I tried to control myself which was shivering much. Kak Rendy kept calming me and talked to me so I could calm my nerve.
I was thinking about Nathan when Rendy said "That's Jay!!" I turned around and there he was! walking, entering the room. My legs turned to jelly. My body was shaking so hard. I was thinking "Oh My God! That's Jay! That's only Jay, and I forget how to breath!"
There were 2 rooms, and we were told that The Wanted would be separated into two. I was hoping that Nathan was with me. We sat in a room, I took the front seat. Jay was the one who entered the room first. Followed by the other members. I tried to control my breath, until Nathan said "Hi everyone!" I (sort of) shouted "HI!!!!"
There were only 3 chairs. Jay was calling Tom to sit on his lap. Tom sat on Jay's lap, put his arms around Jay, saying "Jay is comfortable!" The crew took 2 more chairs, and Nathan sat right in front of me!
I came to Nathan to give a fanmail. "Nath, this is a letter from a fan. Please read it" Nath was looking at me, His eyes were so clear, I felt like I could see into his heart through his eyes! haha I realized that Nathan had chubby cheeks! "thank you! should I read it now?" Nathan said. "No, you can read it later". I acted like I wasn't a fan. Nathan should've known that deep in my heart, I was like "OMG Nathan, I love you! Take me wherever you are! I wanna be with you! Oh my Nath!"
Kak Rendy asked me to put his phone on the table, so I did it. "I wanna put it here" I said. "Sure you can!" Jay said with a little smile. I turned to Nathan and smiled at him, again. muehehe
The photo session began. I was the photographer. I told kak Rendy that since I would not speak properly in front of TW, he'd better be the interviewer and me as the photographer. I took their photos (mostly blur, tho!). Siva directed them to which direction they should turn. "left... middle.." "UP!" Tom shouted. I laughed a little. When they were turning right, I took some proper photos of them. I put down my camera to see them, and I noticed that Tom was looking at my camera! I put it up, ready to take pictures, but this time, I couldn't take proper picture cause I was being shaky!
I moved to another room to start the interview. Tom entered the room. I was happy, cause Tom was my 2nd favorite member, since he wished me a happy birthday on twitter! hehe I crossed my fingers, hoping Nathan would come too. But then Jay and Siva came. Nathan was with Max on the other room.
The interview went very well. They were nice and funny! They did a Gangnam Style! sexy!
I wanted to ask a question, but I felt like my tongue was feeling paralyzed! BUT! When Tom said although he didn't like football, but he supported Bolton Wanderer, "Cause you're from Bolton?" I said! Finally! haha Tom said yeah, it's because he's from Bolton. Actually they're not good :p

After the interview, I stole some time to take a picture. I acted so stupid! I held the camera, not giving it to somebody else to take our picture. Luckily, Ian took the picture with his BlackBerry. I'm sorry for being a twat! -_-
I hugged Tom, telling him actually I'm a fan. He thanked me. I turned to Siva, I think he heard what I was saying to Tom. Without asking, Siva joyfully said "you deserve a hug!" Then he hugged me! We had a little chat. "Will you be coming to the show?" Siva asked. "Sure I will! Good luck for tonight!" I said. "Thank you! See you!" I was about to come to Jay, but cancelled cause Jay was talking to someone else, and a woman from the label told me to hurry up. I pretended to walk into the door, but I cheated! :p When she wasn't noticing, I changed my direction! I walked to Tom again, to get a high five and to say a proper good luck! When I came to Siva, he shook my hand and hugged my again!
knowing that Jay's hand was on my shoulder, "I was touched by the hand of an angel"

Outside the room, I intended to wait for Nathan a little more. When I stood there, Nathan walked in front of me to move into the other room to have a meeting with the label and the sponsors, but I didn't have the courage to say anything to Nathan! :(
I insisted to stay a little more, but I gave up because the fans were starting to gather near the room. I thought I wouldn't have any good chance anymore.

I'm terribly sad that I couldn't speak to Nathan again, or taking pictures, but Alhamdulillah, the chance of meeting them is priceless!

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.