Getting Hot With The Wanted

5:17 PM
The Wanted Live in Jakarta was absolutely my best concert..... after McFly! :p
Well, I'm a massive fan of McFly and I had my crazy Galaxy Defenders with me to watch the show.
The Wanted's show was held at Istora Senayan. I went there with my 4 friends; Dicky, Pcha, Falila and Fauzi.
After meeting at fx Plaza Sudirman, we walked to the venue half an hour before the gate was opened. Arrived at the venue, I was waiting for the quiz winner to giver her a ticket. We entered the first gate at 6pm. Anyway, I'm always a naughty concert audience! :p Usually, the audience is forbidden to bring drink or food to the venue. But before a concert, I always buy a bottle of water, then hide it in my bag, in case I need it during the show. I never fail! :p
I asked Dicky to bring a bottle of water, then helped him to hide it. naughty!
we were taking pictures on the photo booth, having laugh.
I gave my ID card to Ian, so he could be the photographer and I was an audience. I tried to hide my right hand all the time cause there was an "ID" stamp on it.
Dicky was caught bringing a water, so his water was taken by the security. and Me? freeeee! So I told him to share my water :p
5 of us got the tribune ticket. it was my first time seeing a concert from a tribune, but it was not bad!
We were waiting for Kyle Patrick to come on to the stage for like an hour. Lucky cause I had my friends with me! We were talking about.... like.... everything!
Seconds before Kyle Patrick performed, Me and Fauzi screamed like crazy! We couldn't wait!
On the second song, Fauzi left us to get a better position to see Kyle, so it were the 4 of us who stayed. Dicky started to get crazy! Pcha and Falila sat beside me enjoying the show. I think they were saving their energy for The Wanted! ;) but Me and Dicky? we didn't stop screaming! "Dicky, We don't know the songs, so we'd better scream out loud!!!" and yes, Dicky obeyed! :p
When Kyle sang the "ooooo" part of Happy Birthday at the beginning of the song, I shouted "OMG DICKY! I LOVE THIS SONG!" Then I sang along like crazy!
I've told you that Kyle waved at us at the end of his performance. It was just amazing! I've met him before, but it still gave like... crazy sensation, you know! After Kyle performed, me and Dicky started to speak again, but hell! Our voices were getting bad! We almost lost our voices! hahaha
When The Wanted came onto the stage, Pcha and Falila started to get crazy!!! I kept screaming "OMG DEDEEEEEKKKK!!! DEDEEEKKK!!!" Like Nathan understood Bahasa -_-
I tried to be noticed by Nathan since he's my favorite member, but he didn't notice me, at all! :(
We danced, we jumped, we screamed out loud, we sang to the songs. It was completely fun!
I changed my shouting from "dedek" to "Nathan" because well, Nathan wouldn't understand dedek. but still, he didn't notice me! haha
When Nathan said they would take 5 girls to the stage, I screamed like hell! I knew I wouldn't be picked, but I didn't care! I just wanted to! Dicky even screamed to be picked to the stage! -_-
"Dicky, that's just for girls. You're supposed to help me! let's scream for Nathan!" and he obeyed, again! He helped me to scream for Nathan! amazing!
5 girls were finally picked onto the stage to be serenaded and treated sweetly by the lads. Jealousy hit me! I tried to ignore Nathan and his girl, but I just couldn't! I keep screaming, full of jealousy. Thank God I had Dicky! He was like my impingement, you know! I shook him, I shouted to him "DICKY, I WANNA BE THAT GIRL!" "OMG THAT SHOULD BE ME!" "OMG NATHAN CHEATED ON ME!" He just laughed and tried to enjoy the song! -____- No, I couldn't enjoy that song! I was extremely jealous! I wished the song would end very soon! Pardon me for being this overrated, you know what I mean? I turned to Falila and Pcha, they reacted the same! Jealousy hit them as bad!
It was an awesome moment when The Wanted sang Coldplay medley. They played music instrument!
I've seen Nathan with his keyboard like a thousand times, but Max with bass? Just... awesome! Tom was like a rock star, Siva was like a charming guitar prince to my eyes. This was one of my craziest concerts!
I didn't really like I Found You, but The Wanted played it very well on the stage! Live version is a thousand times better than the recorded version, I swear!!
The Wanted are excellent performers.
It was great to have amazing concert mates. Pcha, Falila and Dicky.
Pcha and Falila were awesome! The girls shouted all the time, we acted so much like crazy fangirls! Well, WE ARE!
Dicky? Don't ask! He was completely crazy! Let me tell you something.
So there's this group of people. We have our own fan bases. Tania, Nicky, Dicky and I. Among those four people, Dicky and I are probably the quietest members. The first time we met, we were asked to sing. Tania and Nicky sang easily. Dicky? we had to force him. Me? HAHAHA don't count on me! I won't sing in front of people!
But at the show, it changed 100%. Dicky and I were singing like hell! 
After the show, Pcha and Falila left first. 
I had to meet Kyle Patrick and Wendy, so Dicky waited for me. When I came back to him, he smiled to his phone, like a mad man. You know what?! Jay tweeted him, thanking him for coming to the show! Lucky Dicky is lucky!
well, as long as it's not Nathan, don't worry! I'm not jealous! :p

I insisted to get pictured near Nathan's picture, so Dicky came close :p

with my girls, Falila and Pcha - still insisted to get pictured near Nathan :p

Awesome show is awesome!!!

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.