Hollywood Ending, My New Favorite Band

1:20 PM
Hollywood Ending.
No, it's not about the end of Hollywood. It's about a band that begins their journey in the music field, a band from US-UK. Chris, Cameron, Dan, Tyler.
James Bourne tweeted about Hollywood Ending several times, because his brother, Chris, is a member of the band. I knew Chris when he was little through Busted. I am a massive fan of Busted!
When James tweeted about them, I wanted to check them out, but I kept forgetting. My bad! Then they did a cover of Hanson's Mmmbop with Paradise Fears, another amazing band. When Paradise Fears tweeted about their collaboration cover with Hollywood Ending, I couldn't wait to see them any longer!
I checked them out ASAP, and they were awesome! When I first saw Chris, I was surprise because he's grown up and he looks so much like James! I knew that Bourne-typed face! :p
I tried digging information about them and their videos, and they are freaking amazing!! The more I listen to their songs, the more I like these guys!
Well, they're a bunch of good looking and talented guys. (sadly, they're younger than me! zzzzz)
I told my friends to listen to their songs, I showed their videos, and I think they liked them! :p

I want Hollywood Ending to be big. No, not because James' brother is in the band, but because I love them and they're talented and they're blooming awesome! Anyway! Hollywood Ending has been following me on twitter since I tweeted them last night! hehe

now listening: Hollywood Ending - Don't Let Me Down

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.