The Wanted, My British Bad Boys

2:57 AM
I watched The Wanted's excellent performance on American Music Awads 2012 this morning, and I was thinking to write a blog about The Wanted.

When I first listened to All Time Low on youtube, I didn't know that The Wanted would be this special to me. I was like "Okay, the song is good".
Time flies by, The Wanted are getting popular, girls were talking about him, press were writing about them, so I started to seek information about this boyband and started to listen to their songs.
I didn't know what made me want to get to know more and more about this boyband. Well, it maybe when The Wanted were in the same studio with McFly on tMi Christmas Special 2010. They had some kind of quizzes, and they were all so crazy that they were about to destroy the studio! haha
Bought their albums, watched their videos, and I realized, I was falling for this boys - still am. People are comparing them with One Direction, and some media wrote bad news about them, heated the competition between these 2 boybands. I love One Direction, been supporting them since they began their career, but to me, The Wanted are still better than One Direction. Their songs, voices, stage performances, everything!
When The Wanted announced their Indonesian concert, I was like the happiest girl alive! Here are the members of The Wanted:

1. Nathan Sykes

Although Nathan is the youngest member of the band, he's got the best voice, seriously! For me, Nathan's a sweet innocent kid. He likes McFly (that's a plus point for me!) He started his singing career when he was still little.
When I met him, I only got very little time to speak to him, but I didn't get a chance to take pictures or even to hug him, sadly!






2. Tom Parker

Tom's like the bad boy in the band! He says whatever he wants, causing bad impression to media. But I don't care! At least he's not a fake ;)
He's got rocky voice. He's the best one to hug!
He tweeted me a happy birthday on my 20th birthday, made him my second favourite member! hehe
When I met him, I only spoke to him a little, but I got a chance to hug him and to take pictures. I even got a high-five! :')





3. Siva Kaneswaran

Siva is the sweetest guy in The Wanted! He's got very sweet voice. He looks like the combination of Zayn Malik and Taylor Lautner! hehe
He laughes a lot!
When I met him, Siva gave me a hug first, talked to me, well, he's the sweetest! Have I told you that he hugged me twice? ;)






4. Jay McGuiness

The only curly boy in the band. He's got the best moves. He moves... a lot! haha
He might not be the youngest, but he's the childish one!
He's accent is so 'sexy', sometimes I don't understand what he says -_-
When I met him, he was so friendly when I came to him. He is the funniest one in the band!




5. Max George

The bad boy of the band. His voice is amazing!
I barely know him because... well yeah, no reason why :/
I have no memories with him. I only met him to take his pictures on the interview in Jakarta.
Have I told you that he's got beautiful eyes?!









now listening: The Wanted - I Found You

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.