McFly report

7:58 PM

McFly arrived in Soekarno – Hatta International Airport on April 24th, 2011 at 4.05pm. Then they arrived at the Sultan Hotel at 6pm. Danny was the first member who entered the hotel, followed by Tom, then Harry, and the last was Dougie. The security-man was kinda annoying! -_-
At 7.30pm, McFly had an interview with a TV Channel, Global TV, at the hotel lobby. The interview was finished at about 8.30pm. After the interview, Danny and Harry went to the gym, while Tom was going back to his room and Dougie, I wasn’t sure, maybe he was looking for dinner.
The next morning, 22/4/2011, they appeared on Dahsyat show. Tom and Danny sang Shine a Light (acoustic). After the show, they went to Surabaya. Since I am not living in Surabaya and the town is so far, I don't know what they are doing there :(
Well, my greatest memory was with Dougie and Tom.
When I asked to take a picture with Dougie.
Me: “come on Dougay!”
D: “Dougie!”
Me: “no! Dougay!”
D: “Dougie!!!”
When I pointed the camera, he said once again “DOUGIE!!!!!” then I said “Dougaaaaaay” while clicking the camera. As the result, my face looked so weird in the photo -_-
The next perfect memory was with Tom. Tom defended me from the security! After interview, I came to him.
Me: “Tom, I haven’t got a photo with you”
Tom: “Really?”
The security pushed me away from Tom. Then Tom grabbed my shoulder with his right hand, and used his left hand to defend me from a security-man who tried to push me again. Tom was saying “no no!” to the security who tried to push me away!
The guys were so nice and friendly to the fans although they were very tired after 18 hours flight!
McFly is having two gigs in Indonesia.
1. McFly is the guest star on LAindiefest Festive Sound (Saturday, 23/4/2011) at Grand City, Surabaya at 9.30pm.
2. McFly Above the Noise tour (Sunday, 24/4/2011) at Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta at 8pm.
They will be back to UK from Jakarta Monday (25/4/2011) at 6am.

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.