On The Phone with Tom Fletcher

1:17 AM

Best week in my life! Seriously!
The concert was awesome! I’m gonna tell you about the concert later. There was another big thing! Really big!!! I TALKED ON THE PHONE TO TOM FLETCHER!!! DEMI APA?!?!?!
Well, when I was on the way home after the concert, I had a sudden willing to talk to the boys (at least Tom) on the phone. I was gutted to not getting the meet n greet prize. I texted Deva, my new friend, McFly’s LO in Indonesia, said whether I could call him and talk to the boys. I didn’t expect much cause I thought it was kinda impossible, but worth a try.
Not long later, Deva called me. He asked me where I was, and said McFly were already in the hotel. He thought they couldn’t talk to me at that time. He suggested me to call him again tomorrow morning, when McFly is on the way to the airport. He also said that he had McFly set list with their signatures on it, and wanted to give it to me. But then, he said “I think you can talk to them now. They’re here. Do you want to talk to them now?” and I said histerically: “OF COURSE!!!!” I heard Deva was talking to Tom, said: “This is my friend, Sheyla. She’s a fan of you. She wants to talk to you.” Tom said: “who?” Deva: “Sheyla.” Then he took the cell phone from Deva. At that time, I didn’t know that it was Tom.
T: “Hello?”
S: “Hello? Who’s this?”
T: “Hello? Hello?”
S: “Tom?!?! This is you? Seriously? This is Tom?” *over-excited*
T: “what?” (two possibilities. He couldn't hear me cause I was like screaming, and... He couldn't hear me cause I was like screaming -_-)
S: “TOM, IS IT REALLY YOU?!?!?!”
T: “yes, it’s really me!”
S: “OH MY GOD!!!” *shivering*
T: “Hello Sheyla! How are you?”
S: “I’m really great!! And happy! Thanks for the amazing show!”
T: “you too!”
S: “Tom, congrats on your engagement with Gi! I really love her!”
T: “hahaha thank you!”
S: “so, when the wedding will be held?”
T: “I’ll tell you later!”
S: “okay, I can’t wait! Anyway, I gave you something before the show. Have you received them?”
T: *said something, but I couldn’t clearly hear.*
S: “where are the other lads?”
T: “they’re here!”
S: “I wanna talk to them too!”
T: *calling Harry*
Harry was supposed to talk on the phone to me, but I think Dougie took the phone. Dougie made really weird and stupid sound on the phone!
D: “bfrahfgltjziafhyiuhwyfhsfmkjsdhxdhiftnhtj” *with tone*
S: “DOUGIE?! I know this is you!!!”
D: “wehydijsggggggthyergishwkruywtnmycgbwiejdtwoey”
S: “you’re crazzzzzyyyy, DOUGAY!!”
D: “skfdgnsifhtjvgawekshwdjipert”
S: “dougay dougay dougay dougay”
I could hear the other boys were laughing. I could clearly hear Harry’s laugh!!
Seriously, this is a miracle!! Thank you very much Deva! I owe you big!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that! HOPEFULLY, McFly will come back to Jakarta soon on holiday. Of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.