How I Met Ray Harris and the Fusion Experience

6:14 PM
Hi beautiful people! Geez! I'm not that productive on my blog lately. Duh!

On 30 November 2014, I attended JGTC 2014. I wasn't actually so much into Jazz. Pop and Pop-Rock are always my thing. But I wanted to enrich my musical knowledge, so yeah, I traveled to Depok to see the event as the reporter for Creative Disc. Went there with Nizo. Saw some good Indonesian performers before attending the press conference.

Ray Harris and The Fusion Experience

The first press conference was Ray Harris and the Fusion Experience. As always, I took the best seat, right in front of them. Waktu mereka masuk, eh ada yang cakep pake baju putih. Gue berbisik ke Nizo "Cup gue naksir yang itu!" The press conference went really fun. (I love hearing their Scottish accent by the way!) Besides Ray Harris, there were Marcus, Euan,  Harry and Hanna. After the press conference and photo session, I went straight to take selfies with them.

With Marcus. Finally! Was so embarassing.

Went to Marcus first. (I didnt know his name back then.) and asked him for a selfie. But darn it! I was so shaky I don't know why! I tried to take pics but my hands were trembling. Marcus was finally the one who took the right photo. I then took pics with Hanna and Euan. I forgot to take a pic with Harry!
With Euan.

With Hanna. She's amazing!!!

I asked Ray for a selfie. He held my phone, looked at my camera while fixing his hair! Haha Before leaving the room, Ray gave us some CDs! Oh yeah!

Ray is a nice guy!
Saw their performance, and it was hella good! They were all great performance! Ray was so interactive as the front man. And oh! Marcus' hairflip ruled the crowd! I doubt that he was a jazz performer. Look more like a rocker! (Which I later found out that he is!) Met them again at a booth. I finally asked Harry for a pic!

Finally with Harry!

Went to the press room, but they cancelled the press conference with Adhitia Sofyan :(
Went back to the stage to see Sondre Lerche, but I stopped by at the booth again to ask Ray to sign my CD and thanked him personally. He asked me to go inside to get the boys signing my CD too.
They happily signed my CD! I told Marcus he looked like Justin Bieber. Haha!
No, he didn't actually look like Bieber, he was wayyyy better! It's just... His hair flip!
Then he did a bit of a headbang and showed me his hairflip again! Woohoo! Personal hairflip show!
#TeamHairFlip

Found out later that Euan and Marcus are in a rock band called Little Eye and their band is so damn awesome! They found themselves a new big fan! I wish I will meet them and see them play in Indonesia one day, seriously!

I'm a new fan!

No comments:

Theme images by latex. Powered by Blogger.